Boiler water treatment
Many heat applications use water as heat medium.In most cases, these systems should be treated to avoid corrosion and deposits to minimize heat loss, repairs and production losses.
Aquatreat provides for the treatment of above systems high-tech, environmentally friendly products that are cost saving by their very efficient operation.
Here you will find more information about our main products for the treatment of boiler water for low, middle and high pressure steam boilers.
Low and middle pressure steam boilers
• AQUATREAT 650 is a one-shot product which can be dosed by a single dosing pump, a total treatment of feed tank, boiler water and steam/condensate lines is realized.
• Thanks to years of intensive R&D/optimization production processes, we managed to bring the most concentrated product on the market for this total treatment.
• All existing chemical components meet FDA § 173.310. (allowed chemical components if the steam is formed in direct contact with food).
•In the steam phase ammoniumcarbonate or ammoniumbicarbonate are formed . Both chemical components are used as a food additive (European Regulation No 1333/2008)!
• All chemical components are REACH-registered for all relevant identified uses.
• Thanks to the use of AQUATREAT 650 all problems (oxygen/General corrosion, inorganic/organic deposits, making wet steam, acid corrosion, condensate lines ...) are reduced to a minimum.! Even silicate deposits can be removed by (long-term, but safe) use of AQUATREAT 650! Thanks to an optimization of the blowdown quantity, it is possible to achieve the lowest possible energy, water and chemicals invoice .
• By utilizing AQUATREAT 650 your installation will be conform with the European standards:
o Fire tube boilers: EN_12953-10: 2003
o Water tube boilers: EN_12952-12: 2003
AQUATREAT 705 is a liquid product designed to protect the steam and condensate-lines
AQUATREAT 705 is based on volatile amines which easily volatilize into the steam and so
they neutralize the carbonic acid and raise the pH of the condensate.
AQUATREAT 695 is a liquid product, suitable for the treatment of boiler water to prevent corrosion and deposits in the boiler.
AQUATREAT 695 protects the steam and condensate lines against corrosion. Also, the product will slowly remove existing deposits.
AQUATREAT 695 is extremely suitable to use at feed water with low buffering capacity as RO-, demineralized water or feed water with a large proportion return condensate.
Application: Boilers with return-condensate, RO or demi-water as feed water.
High pressure steam boilers
• AQUATREAT 711 is a unique one-shot product for a total treatment of high pressure steam boilers where the superheated steam is powering a steam turbine.
• AQUATREAT 711 treats the feed water tank (after degasser), boiler water and steam/condensate lines with only one dosing pump.
• Thanks to the many years of intensive R&D, we managed to generate a conductivity of < 0.2 µS/cm after acid cation resin. This is crucial since this is one of the requirements of the suppliers of steam turbines!
• All existing chemical components meet FDA § 173.310. (allowed chemical components when the steam is in direct contact with food).
• All chemical components are REACH-registered for all relevant uses.
• By utilizing AQUATREAT 711 your installation will also perfectly comply with the European standard for Water tube boilers: